The “Memorial Cantore” comes back after thedifficulties related to Covid pandemic.The event, usually dedicated to young neurosurgeons, will be the opportunity to officially inaugurate our new Anatomical Dissection Laboratory. This activity, fundamental for the acquisition of scientific knowledge on the human body, practiced by Renaissance Genius such as Leonardo da Vinci and Andrea Vesalio, it is the base for the preparation and training of neurosurgeons and the study of new surgical techniques.
The course will include cadaver dissection activity to teach complex techniques for Skull Base Surgery to young neurosurgeons. The Faculty will include young colleagues, both Italian and foreign, with some exceptions for the welcome presence of internationally recognized experts. Short introductory lectures and prolonged anatomicalsurgical practice sessions are previewed.We hope that the initiative, which continues to follow the path traced by our Master, will have a favourable reception and responds to the training needs of our Specialty.
Welcome to Neuromed!
Form di richiesta informazioni e iscrizione
To participate you need to make a transfer to the bank account:
- INM Neuromed S.p.A – BANCO BPM – Via FRANCESCO CRISPI, 1 – 86100 CAMPOBASSO – ITALY
- IBAN: IT38S0503403801000000174052
- SWIFT Code: BAPPIT21Q81
- Reason for payment: Memorial 21- 23 April 2022 (name and surname of the participant)
- Account number: 174052
- Account holders name: INM NEUROMED spa
The copy of the bank transfer must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25 March 2022.
For scientific informations:
- Paolo di Russo email@example.com;
- Nicola Gorgoglione firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Michelangelo De Angelis email@example.com